Are you a person with significant experience in ticketing?
Join our team and help us grow and grow corporate ticketing.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Offering the full range of ticketing services requested by the customer (airline tickets, low cost airfares, EMDs, etc.) in accordance with specific operational standards and internal work procedures;
- Permanent communication with the client, in order to better understand the specific needs and requirements and to offer personalized solutions;
- Providing all necessary information to the client, as well as any other required information;
- Issuing travel documents and tracking the stock.
- Owning IATA certificate is an advantage.
- Minimum 1 year experience in ticketing activity in Amadeus. Knowing the Saber system is an advantage.
- Experience in tourism / corporate travel is an asset.
- Higher education or higher education diploma (tourism studies are an advantage).
- Very good knowledge of foreign / domestic destinations and airlines;
- Fluent English. Knowing a second foreign language is an asset;
- Customer orientation, very good resistance to stress, very good communication and organization capacity, autonomy, attention to detail, orientation towards finding solutions.