Did you ever wondered about what technologies are used behind the Travel Management Companies around the world? Now you have the chance to experience first hand the systems that are used to keep the engines running, all in an international, friendly and stimulant environment. We are looking for people that are passionate when it comes to tourism and people that want to grow and learn new things that will open the doors for a fruitful career.
- Provide first-level support and provide input on unique or recurring users problems;
- Troubleshooting skills to identify technical defects/issues;
- Actively support the users in all aspects through to problem resolution, keeping the user informed and updated throughout life of incident;
- Clearly and concisely log and track details of solutions provided to resolve issues;
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of service offerings along with future industry products and technologies;
- Attend required technical training sessions and make effective use of assigned lab time;
- Understanding of workflows and responsibilities inside the corporation.
Nice to have:
- Fluent communication skills in English;
- Team and social skills required;
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems by investigating potential solutions using troubleshooting skills;
- Good organizational, interpersonal and customer handling skills;
- Knowledge of standard Microsoft Windows Applications and Operating systems;
- Detail orientated and avid for repetitive work;
- Travel tech enthusiast;
- Travel tech industry knowledge is a plus.
Join us in a super HAPPY team!
Please send your CV at email@example.com.