Are you a creative person with significant experience in Event Planning?
Join our team and we will have great experiences together, in every event that we will organise!
• Minimum 3 years experience in the business of organizing events (Corporate Events Planning experience is a plus);
• Diploma graduate (studies in tourism is an advantage);
• English language, advanced level (written and spoken);
• Driving license B is an advantage;
• A good knowledge of locations in Romania (hotels, events spaces .etc)
• Client-oriented, team spirit, good communication skills, attention to details, orientation towards finding solutions.
• Receive direct requests from customers that they will analyse in detail, then make proposals and quotes on destinations and event program;
• Through direct discussions with clients identify your favourite destinations (based on your experience); customers will propose possible variants of locations in the destination specified by the customer or we’ll make recommendations;
• You made this for each event, you’ll negotiate contract terms with clients and suppliers involved;
• Making use of our database of vendors agreed, and from your own experience, you will participate in subcontracting services: MICE space, audio / video systems; transfer / transport, catering, participants registration systems, translation systems, etc .;
• You will provide assistance in conducting an event (job involves travel in the country and / or abroad least 3-5 days per month, including weekends).
• You will work in a team with other colleagues, providing support and backup (if applicable) for corporate accounts portfolio.