If you find yourself in 99% of the criteria below, if you are already working in Corporate Events and passionate about what you are doing, if you want to grow alongside one of the most stable and professional Corporate Events Organizations in Industry, send us your resume.
We are looking for a colleague with:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in organizing events (experience in Corporate Events Planning is an advantage);
- Higher education diploma (studies in the field of tourism are an advantage);
- Fluent English. Knowing a second foreign language is an advantage;
- Driving license category B (at least 5 years, with experience) represents an advantage;
- Very good knowledge of Romanian locations (hotels, event areas);
- A high level of attention to detail and orientation towards finding solutions;
- Customer orientation and team spirit, very good resistance to stress;
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
About the opportunity
- You will receive direct requests from clients that you will analyze in detail, then make suggestions and quotes about the destinations and program of the event;
- Through direct customer discussions, you’ll need to identify their favorite destinations (based on experience) and suggest possible locations and / or make new recommendations;;
- You will present to customers a budget offer and conditions for each event, you will negotiate contract terms with both the clients and the suppliers involved;
- By using our database of vendors and your own experience, you will be responsible for subcontracting: MICE space, audio / video systems; transfer / transport, catering, participant registration systems, translation systems, etc.;
- You will provide assistance for the event (the job involves traveling in the country and / or abroad at least 3-5 days per month, including weekends).
- You will work with other colleagues, providing support and backup (if applicable) for corporate accounts in your portfolio.
We are waiting for your application via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.