Are you a creative person with significant experience in Events Planning?
Join our team and we will have a lot of great experiences in the events we will be organizing!
You will receive direct requests from clients that you will analyze in detail, then make suggestions and quotes about the destinations and program of the event;
Through direct customer discussions, you will identify their favorite destinations (based on experience) and offer them the possible options for locations within the destination indicated by the customer or make new recommendations;
You will present to customers a budget offer and conditions for each event, you will negociate contract terms with bouth the clients and the suppliers involved;
By using our database of vendors and your own experience, you will be responsible for subcontracting:
MICE space, audio / video systems; transfer / transport, catering, participant registration systems, translation systems, etc .;
You will provide direct assistance to some of the events (the job involves traveling in the country and / or abroad at least 3-5 days per month, including weekends).
You will work with other colleagues, providing support and backup (if applicable) for corporate accounts in your portfolio.
We are looking for a colleague with:
• Minimum 3 years experience in organizing events (experience in Corporate Events Planning is an advantage);
• Higher education diploma (studies in the field of tourism are an advantage);
• English, advanced (written and spoken);
• Driving license B (at least 5 years of experience) is an advantage but is not mandatory;
• Very good knowledge of Romanian locations (hotels, event areas – will be interviewed);
• Customer orientation, team spirit; very good resistance to stress, very good communication and organizational capacity, autonomy, attention to detail, orientation towards finding solution