The Online Marketing Specialist will be responsible of implementation, monitoring and optimization of online marketing campaigns in accordance to company sales & brand objectives.
Requires minimum 1 year experience in Marketing
• Implement e-Mail Marketing campaigns;
• Graphic design
• Updating the website (banners, content)
• Basic HTML
• Co-plan online marketing campaigns: PPC, Display, Retargeting etc.;
• Implementing questionnaires in order to find out from our clients what went well, what didn’t and how to improve their experience with us as well as future clients’ experiences
• Analyze the industry and propose the most efficient channels and tactics;
• Implement a test, measure, refine & reiterate approach with regular reports and recommendations to constantly improve the efficiency of our online marketing campaigns and increase conversion rate;
• Use analytics to understand and monitor user behavior in online environment;
• Work with our agreed digital agencies, monitor & evaluate actions.
• Strong analytical skills, detail oriented;
• Results oriented with a focus on figures
• Excellent planning skills;
• Loves to test & learn new things and is constantly watching trends; self-learner.
• Marketing degree or equivalent with digital/ online specialization is a plus;
• Minimum 1 year of experience in online campaigns implementation is a plus;
• Ability to understand online consumer behavior;
• Knowledge of PowerPoint is a plus;
• Knowledge about eMail Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Mobile Marketing;
• Knowledge of Google Analytics;
• Deep understanding of current online marketing trends; ability to stay up to date and quickly implement new tools and features;
• Understanding of e-commerce business is a plus;
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org!