- Handeling requests from partner agencies and preparing offers for them.
- Provide support to partner agencies accessing Happy Tour booking systems.
- Ensure the reservation / sale of domestic and foreign tourist services.
- Maintaining and developing the relationship with the Happy Tour partner agencies.
- Drawing up tax and travel documents.
- Ensure contact with all service providers.
- Ensure verification of the correct reporting and booking of the reservations.
- Medium / post-secondary studies; it may be an advantage to graduate from a “Travel Agent” course.
- Strong knowledge of English; knowledge of German is an advantage;
- At least 1 year experience as a travel agent in an agency;
- Solid knowledge of PC operation;
- Very good knowledge of geography;
- Prolonged program availability;
- Availability on trips.
- It is an advantage to know the systems: Toma, Bistroportal, TINA, TBS, Cruises.
Skills: Active learning, Time management, Customer orientation, Creativity.
Abilities: Identifying problems, Organizing information, Time management, Communication (telephone, written with clients, suppliers and people within the organization), teamwork, accuracy, accuracy, promptness, availability.
We are waiting for your application via email: email@example.com