Have you ever wondered what are the processes behind a big travel company?
Now you have the opportunity to study them closely and to get involved in improving the relationship between technology and its daily users in an international, friendly and stimulating environment.
We are looking for passionate people in the field of tourism, eager to learn new things that will help us in the long run to improve the workflow between the agent and the systems he uses.
You’re going to …
- Monitor platforms, applications and systems available to employees, and supporting colleagues in their use.
- Evaluation and testing of tourist information systems used within the company.
Good to have …
- knowledge in the field of tourism
- communication skills
- fluency in English
- team spirit
- organization, logic and analytical thinking
- attention to detail and repetitive work ability
- the ability to understand the procedural flows within the company and the relationship between them
- minimum university studies completed or in progress
- optional, knowledge of the technologies used in tourism, knowledge of Microsoft products (word, excel, outlook, etc.)