Offering customized travel solutions for clients.
• Establish destinations, means of travel and all the details regarding holidays / travel for business for its customers.
• Client counseling – overview of the different types of tourism products, advantages and disadvantages involved in each of them, to be able to match customer needs with the company’s offer and provide customized services.
• Establish and communicate the final price for the different vacation packages offered. Advising client in connection with any other inquiries that may arise in connection with tourism packages related services (transfers, car rentals, travel insurance, etc.).
• Issuing travel documents required, in accordance with the rules and internal working procedures.
• Perform billing operation and monitoring the collection of payment.
• Provide ongoing support customers.
• University degree or almost completed. Studies in the field of tourism is an advantage.
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in a similar position, in offering customized tour packages.
• Experience in the use of booking systems. Dertour and experience in using Amadeus is an advantage.
• Proactive and positive person, flexible, customer-oriented, with very good skills of communication and teamwork spirit.
• Advanced knowledge of English, both written and spoken.