Are you a person with experience in the tourism field and looking for a professional change? Do you want to join a young and enthusiastic team? If you enjoy challenges and highly professional working environments, we are waiting for you to join us.
You will be responsible for…
- Selling travel services and packages to clients.
- Client counselling – presenting different types of touristic products, details of each product, matching the client’s wishes with the company’s offers.
- Booking travel services using online booking systems or offline tools, contacting the company’s suppliers.
- Presenting final offer of services and price for the different types of vacation packages proposed.
- Counselling the client regarding any other requests that may occur for the touristic package – adjacent services (concert tickets reservation, transfers, car rentals, etc.).
- Issuing all the documents necessary for the trip, according to internal rules and regulations.
- Offering continuous support and information to the clients.
We wish for a colleague…
- With bachelor’s degree or ongoing university studies (studies in the tourism field would be considered a plus).
- Minimum 2 or 3 years’ experience on a similar position, working for retail clients and tailor made touristic packages.
- Proven records of using reservation systems. Experience in working with German reservation systems is a plus.
- Proactive and positive person, flexible, client oriented, with very good communication skills and team spirit.
- Multitasking capacity and the ability to work under stress.
- Proficiency in English language (both written and speaking).
- Good knowledge of German is a plus.