Happy Tour – FCM Travel Solutions
For its Romanian’s Headquarter based in Bucharest is seeking for Travel Consultants in Leisure department. If you are looking for a career in one of the leading Romanian travel companies, you will join a team of highly skilled Travel Consultants who provide exceptional level of service to clients. You will be accountable for both individual and shared team goals, responsible for providing customer service and accurate completion of both international, domestic travel arrangements and special requests.
We are looking for travel consultants with good knowledge of at least one GDSs reservation systems to the level allowing air fare searching /interpretation, advanced English skills, creativity and perseverance in searching for ticketing and outgoing services, knowledge of websites and other possible sources with best offers.
We impact our customers’ travel experiences!!
- Respond positively to customers by making reservations for travellers accurately and efficiently, aiming to complete the transaction at the point of sale. Complete any ticket requests and sell related services such as car rental, hotels & transfers;
- Provide advice on visa, passport and security requirements relating to the destination and confirm the issuing details for each reservation;
- Make recommendations for improvement to processes, technical or otherwise, to ensure maximum quality and efficiency. Bring-up issues for resolution to team leader;
- Undertake self-development and training to enhance skills to ensure achievement of both personal and business goals;
- Develop a solid understanding of the travel industry, and the key drivers for our VIP customers;
- Actively promote the importance of our preferred supplier programs;
- Demonstrate commitment to customers, provide unsurpassed service by understanding, anticipating, and exceeding their expectations;
- Carry out systematic and rational analysis to identify the root cause of issues, make informed judgment, anticipate and prevent recurring problems;
- Act with integrity and confidentiality and protect sensitive information.
- Solid GDS experience or travel industry experience (working with German reservation systems is a plus);
- Strong English language knowledge (good knowledge of German is a plus);
- Outstanding people skills;
- Ability to deliver an exceptional level of service to clients;
- Drive and ambition;
The new colleague should be a proactive and positive person, flexible, client-oriented, with very good communication skills and team spirit.
We are waiting for your application via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.