Happy Tour – FCM Travel Solutions
For its Romanian’s Headquarter based in Bucharest is seeking for Travel Consultants. If you are looking for a career in one of the leading Romanian travel companies, you will join a team of highly skilled Travel Consultants who provide exceptional level of service to corporate clients. You will be accountable for both individual and shared team goals, responsible for providing customer service and accurate completion of both international, domestic travel arrangements and special requests.
We are looking for travel consultants with good knowledge of at least one GDSs reservation systems to the level allowing air fare searching /interpretation, advanced English skills, creativity and perseverance in searching for ticketing and outgoing services, knowledge of websites and other possible sources with best offers.
We impact our customers’ travel experiences!!
- Respond positively to customers by making reservations for business travellers accurately and efficiently, aiming to complete the transaction at the point of sale. Complete any ticket requests and sell related services such as car rental, hotels & transfers
- Make the customer aware of their company travel policy (if applicable) and communicate this to ensure adherence. Complete after call work, finalizing the traveller’s itinerary
- Ensure customer traveller profiles and details are accurate; build & maintain booker stars
- Provide advice on visa, passport and security requirements relating to the destination and confirm the issuing details for each reservation
- Make recommendations for improvement to processes, technical or otherwise, to ensure maximum quality and efficiency. Bring-up issues for resolution to team leader
- Undertake self-development and training to enhance skills to ensure achievement of both personal and business goals
- Develop a solid understanding of the corporate travel industry, and the key drivers for our VIP customers.
- Actively promote the importance of our preferred supplier programs
- Demonstrate commitment to customers, provide unsurpassed service by understanding, anticipating, and exceeding their expectations.
- Carry out systematic and rational analysis to identify the root cause of issues, make informed judgment, anticipate and prevent recurring problems
- Act with integrity and confidentiality and protect sensitive information
- Solid GDS experience or travel industry experience
- Outstanding people skills
- Ability to deliver an exceptional level of service to clients
- Drive and ambition
We are waiting for your application via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.